7:10p.m. Called to Meeting:
President Martin Hauble called to meeting. Present Erv Shauer-Vice President, Tammi Brinkman-Treasurer, Michelle Beauvais-Secretary, Amber Campeau-Communications, Scott Beauvais-Trail Boss and Adam Schumaker-Trail Boss. About 20 members in attendance, also a few new people were in attendance.
- Meeting with Town of Richmond to open 95th Street and 140th Street to get to Boardman May 11th was not passed. They are looking for more of their residents to take an interest.
- Star Prairie passed to open Raleigh Road to connect North and South regions of Somerset Township
- Somerset Village passed Phase A of ATV ordnance. Which stops at RCU Bank. We will keep working to get the other phases passed.
- Complaints on 205th/80th and 60th/210th. Keep an eye open if you see people breaking the rules and try to identify them.
- Pea Soup needs volunteers, please contact Louie Germain. He will be running the booth.
- Would like to do another fundraiser, keep the idea’s flowing.
- Would there be interest in an ATV ride/ or weekend ride?
Some questions on the maps
Signs will be put up for phase A. Marty Motioned for a $500.00 allowance for more signs. Michelle Beauvais seconded the motion, motion passed.
Social Media Outreach
Our website is set up, www.somersetwiatvclub.com and the Facebook group page is also set up. Amber is handling all the meetings and links. If you have suggestion’s, please contact her.
SWAC Treasury Report
Tammi Brinkman discussed SWAC funds, there is currently $1329.09 in the SWAC account.
Possible Casino ride, weekend ride at Osseo ATV campground
Announcements & Adjourn
Next meeting will be June 27th at 7pm at the Legion in Somerset. Meeting Adjourned 8:37p.m.